Ladies and gentlemen,
in accordance with Art. 14 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), we inform:
Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is Grupa Ekotech Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw (03-982) at Gen. S. Skalskiego Street 1/U16, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register at the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000453301, NIP 9522123516, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
Contact with the Administrator
You can contact us in matters related to the protection of personal data with the Administrator as follows:
- by e-mail by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at +48 22 587 58 39 and +48 517 768 221
- by correspondence in writing, by sending mail to the address of the office: Grupa Ekotech Sp. z o.o., Gen. S. Skalskiego Street 1/U16, 03-982 Warsaw.
Purposes and grounds for processing personal data
We process your personal data in connection with the conclusion and performance of Agreements/Orders, transport orders and possible determination, investigation or defense against claims arising in connection with the implementation of Agreements/Orders as well as maintaining business contacts – which is our legitimate interest.
Failure to provide your personal data may result in the Administrator’s inability to perform the contract / order / order.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Processed concerns the following categories of data:
- personal data enabling identification, including name, surname, PESEL number or series and number of ID card and, in the absence of such, passport number (only in the case of the implementation of transport orders, as well as other orders performed at production plants located on the premises of separate entities, whose internal procedures and OHS regulations impose the obligation to provide a PESEL number or series and number of an ID card/passport in order to allow entry to the plants).
- contact details (to enable contact by traditional mail, e-mail and telephone contact).
The following entities may be the recipients of your data:
- companies within the Ekotech Group
- employees, associates and entities cooperating with the Administrator,
- entities processing data at the request of the Administrator, for the purpose and scope related with the implementation of the Agreement/Order, where such entities process data on the basis of contracts concluded with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions, in particular entities providing transport, IT, legal, postal, courier, HR, accounting services as well as plants in the area of , whose loads are located, and other entities necessary in the process of implementing the above-mentioned goals
- entities authorized to do so on the basis of generally applicable laws.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to maintain contacts related to the conclusion and implementation of the Agreement/Order, as well as for the period necessary to store the Agreement/Order for archival purposes, including for the period resulting from legal provisions that may oblige us to process data for a certain period of time.
Rights of the data subject
With regard to the personal data provided to the Administrator, you have the right to:
- access to the content of your data and request their rectification, obtaining a copy of personal data,
- deletion or limitation of their processing, in cases provided for by law, – transfer of personal data, i.e. to receive information from the Administrator on the processed personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, to the extent that the data is processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract/order or on the basis of consent. The provided personal data may be sent by you to another data administrator,
- object to the processing of personal data for related reasons with your particular situation or to the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the legally justified interest of the Administrator,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the Administrator, while processing your personal data, violated the provisions of the GDPR or other relevant provisions on the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Ekotech Group office as described above.
Source of data origin
If you did not provide your personal data directly to the Administrator, they were made available by your employer or contractor who indicated you as a contact person related to the conclusion, supervision and performance of the Agreement/Order.
Automated decision making, including profiling
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making or profiling.
Plug-in policy Facebook and LinkedIn
On the websites www.ekotech.pl and www.tefra.eu we use the so-called plugins from Facebook and LinkedIn. After selecting a given plug-in, you will be redirected to our @EkotechGroup profile pages and your web browser will establish a direct connection to the server of the social network.
The Ekotech Group is responsible for the content published on its social networking profiles and not for the management of these sites. The use of the above-mentioned plugins of social networking sites involves the transfer of your personal data to the providers of these sites. In connection with the above, you are obliged to comply with all legal requirements and terms of privacy protection introduced by their suppliers. The Ekotech Group has no influence on the data collected by suppliers, which they obtain after you choose our social networking plugins. Redirecting your browser to a given profile of the Ekotech Group will provide the supplier with information about visits to our website based on your computer’s IP address and will also allow the supplier to collect your data, including statistical and analytical data regarding the use of social networking sites, including information about the websites viewed, likes, visits and entries that you have published or interested you. In addition, suppliers place cookies on their websites, which you can block in your browser settings. If you do not consent to the collection of data by social networks, we recommend that you log out of your accounts on social networks first. Providers of social networking sites may provide the Ekotech Group with aggregate data on visits to our profiles and pages, such as the total number of likes for the content we publish, as well as the number of entries, visitors to our pages and profiles, and clicks on the links posted.
Please be advised that the personal data of users of Facebook and Instagram social networks provided when using the profile of “EKOTECH GROUP” (@EkotechGroup) using tools provided by these websites, follow the @EkotechGroup profile, share or comment on the content we publish (including symbols provided by social networks, such as, in particular, the “I like it” icon) or contact the Ekotech Group through the above-mentioned profiles, as well as personal data of other people posted by users of social networking sites on the Ekotech Group profiles (e.g. in comments) are processed:
- in order to run a profile in social media, which also includes posting information about our activity, events that we organize, our products and services as part of this profile – as processing is necessary to achieve the goals resulting from the legitimate interest of the Ekotech Group on the basis of legal processing is Art. 6 section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, but we explain that our legitimate interest is to promote our company, products and services;
- in order to communicate with interested users of social networking sites through the functionalities provided by these sites (comments, chat, messages) – as processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the Ekotech Group, the legal basis for processing is art. 6 section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, but we explain that our legitimate interest is the ability to communicate with website users;
- in order to analyze statistical data provided by the owners of social networking sites through the functionalities offered by these sites – as processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the Ekotech Group, the legal basis for processing is art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, but we explain that our legitimate interest includes the possibility of obtaining and analyzing information in order to test the effectiveness and improve our business;
- to establish and pursue claims or defend against claims, to defend the position of the Ekotech Group in criminal, administrative or misdemeanor proceedings, as well as to counteract possible abuses or frauds – as processing is necessary for the purposes of the Group’s legitimate interest Ekotech’s legal basis for processing is art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, but we explain that our legitimate interest is to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and interests of the Ekotech Group using the means provided for by law.
The scope of data processed by the Ekotech Group corresponds to your data provided in your public profile on a given social networking site and the data that you decide to provide in a comment or notification sent using communication tools provided by these websites. Providing data is voluntary, but due to the way social networking sites operate, the data contained in your public profile are made available to users with whom you interact within a given social networking site.
You have the right to access your data as well as request the rectification of this data, limit its processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw; https://www.uodo.gov.pl/en/484 tel. (22) 531 03 00
If you need to check, change, update or delete your data from social media accounts, you should log in to your profile and follow the guidelines provided on individual pages.
In accordance with the privacy protection rules introduced by Facebook and Instagram, personal data of users of these websites may be processed by them outside the European Economic Area, including in the USA.
In the remaining scope, your personal data will not be transferred to third countries (i.e. outside the European Economic Area) or to international organizations.